Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oreos, Pretzels and double dipping!

I went to my parents house for dinner a few Saturdays back and decided to try something different. Well, first I made the traditional chocolate covered preztels, then I decided to double dip some, so I dipped the pretzels in white chocolate, let them cool and then dipped them in dark Chocolate. I put some oreos in my food processor and dipped some of the pretzels in the chocolate and then the oreo powder,  they were the biggest hit! After making the pretzels I noticed that I had a lot of broken pretzels left. I also had a little bit of melted chocoalte left in the pot. So I decided to take the broken pretzels and put them in the food processor, when they were finely chopped, almost like powder,  I put it in the pot with the leftover chocolate and mixed it all together.... then I spooned them onto parchment paper and in the fridge they went! Well they were delicious! I was so happy that I didn't waste any chocolate and didn't have to throw out any pretzels.  Here is a picture of the plate of pretzels I brought to my parent's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment