Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I am a day late, life has been a little hectic, as always! My parents live in an Adult Community in Marlboro, NJ. My mom has joined to help raise money for Deborah Heart and Lung Center and is in charge of Fundraising. She has a Card Party every 6 months and is very successful in raising a lot of money for Deborah.  The Card party is a party where raffles are purchased to win different types of prizes, which are donated from various people and places. She usually gives a goodie bag to the guests that attend the Card Party as a Thank you. I decided to donate chocolate covered pretzels as the "Thank you" goodie bag this year. Or course a chocolate covered pretzel alone would be boring, so I sprinkled them with oreos.



They work great as a party favor too! If interested shoot over an email for pricing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment